UDL
UDL (Universal Design for Learning) is an approach that minimizes barriers and maximizes learning for ALL students. Teachers are creating curriculum's that are not bias towards different cultures. When creating the curriculum it is important to use a design that incorporates every student and their learning needs and styles (i.e. visuals, group work, hands-on-activities, etc.) By using UDL framework we are able to create goals and eliminate barriers and allows educators to build a strong supportive curriculum.
I like your concise explanation of UDL. :)
ReplyDeleteI noticed that your post didn't wrap to the next line. I had this problem also, but I kept playing around with it and got it to work. What I did was first write my post in a google doc, then download it as a word doc before copying and pasting on the blog. For some reason, when I copy the google doc and paste it on the blog it doesn't wrap the lines. So bizarre to me.